Thursday, September 9, 2010

{Project 365} .. a photo a day .. 50mm 1.4

  1. Just got back from Swiss Days and all its craziness.  
  2. Stayed overnight with five other girls in an amazing condo.
  3. I did not take one picture! I planned on it, it just didn't happen. :)
  4. There is always one crazy booth at Swiss Days; the kind where you can't even see whats in it because so many woman are gathered around in pandemonium! Its the booth you know you'll love and have to check out because you can't stand to not know whats so cool! So you squeeze through the madness, sweat to death, think you'll die, and then finally you get to the thing everyone is so nuts over. You smile to yourself because you actually survived and now own one of those cool new necklaces! Because of after all of that you have to buy one...right?
  5. If you happen to be one of those people that loves jewelry like me and you want to check out what all the madness was about, let me save you some trouble! Go to www.touchpiece.com . Use the code SWISSDAYS (code expires Sept. 15th) to receive 40% off, find a friend to share shipping with and then you too can smile and be a happy camper when that little package of fun and trinkets shows up at your doorstep! 
  6. I did it...I'm horrible I know! I couldn't help myself. Last week I pushed the button here and low and behold I am the happy owner of a beautiful, little, 50mm 1.4 lens! Does anyone need pictures taken? This camera stuff is seriously addicting...must stop now...
  7. Pretty sure music makes everything easier and more fun!

Happy Labor Day weekend! Love and Hugs,


Yvonne :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment