Thursday, September 9, 2010

Project 365 .. a few photos a day .. summers end

Went here over Labor Day Weekend. I insisted on it! Summer is coming to an end and not once have I visited the mountains! We grabbed some good ol' KFC, some grapes and banana bread and had a picnic on a table in the parking lot :) It was packed, you'd think it was a holiday or something! :)

We hiked around this lake...

Photobucket

With them...and a few others.

Photobucket

And I got these! Pretty excited about that...never happens once they are twenty-seven! Pretty boring against a tree, but he's pretty dang cute so I'll take them! (yeah its possible that I'm a bit biased, being his mom and all!) :)

Photobucket

You didn't think I'd pass up the opportunity to take pictures of flowers did you? Um not gonna happen! I gravitate towards them...I can't help it!

Photobucket

Listening to some "Pink" on the radio...pretty rockin good stuff :) Having a hard time not movin to the groovin...lol!

Make it a good day!

Love and Hugs,
Yvonne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment